A nurse like you makes a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to join our team in the Isle of Wight and the surrounding areas. You'll be administering medication, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers and ensure that our service users receive high quality nursing care at all times. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK behind you, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Our Flexi Pay app feature allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50 including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend