Do you have a natural vocation for nursing?
As a Registered Nurse in Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care workers. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you - all you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest. We value our staff, so we don't offer zero-hour contracts, and they all have access to same day pay for times where money is tight.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
What we require
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
You choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.