We want nurses like you to join our friendly team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses (RN) to care for our service users living in Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be able to comfortably care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of administering medication in nursing home settings.
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a new and exclusive app feature that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift within the very same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £26.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay - Withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers within the UK
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Develop your skills!
We have over 150 courses tailored to our healthcare staff and designed to broaden their existing skill set. They are all free through credits earned as you work and cover topics such as Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, End of Life Care and many more.
What do I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.