Be the difference to the lives of vulnerable people
As a Registered Nurse in Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for administering medication, developing care plans and leading a clinical team. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What you'll need
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process