We are seeking "Go-getters" experienced in Account Management, Business Development and/or Sales who are eager to exceed targets and expectations in our newly created Relationship Executive role.
Job title: Relationship Executive
Location: Bath, BA2 9ER
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, 37.5 hours.
Salary: £25,000 PA
- Excellent bonus potential of up to £5,000 PA
- Pension Scheme
- 'Perks at Work', giving you access to 1000's of discounts at high street stores
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
This is a diverse role that will enable you to utilize your organisation and communication skills and also develop your account management and relationship building skills.
Working closely with the Business Centre Manager to identify new business opportunities; developing strong, long-lasting relationships with both clients and healthcare staff. You'll be the first point of contact in branch so would be demonstrating first-class customer service whilst achieving business objectives and targets, using your outstanding communication skills to:
- Fully understand your client's business and ensure their ongoing needs are met.
- Proactively seek new opportunities and cultivate business relationships, promoting the unique benefits that Newcross can offer.
- Work with our central recruitment team to attract and recruit high quality, passionate healthcare staff, positively promoting the values and benefits of Newcross as an employer.
- Ensure healthcare staff feel engaged and valued, manage their training needs and encourage and support them to develop and expand their skills and knowledge.
- Proactively seek feedback, identify where we can improve and drive positive change.
- 3 years experience within a client focused, target driven role.
- Someone who thrives within a busy, fast paced role and can adapt to shifting priorities.
- Top notch communication skills and a naturally engaging personality.
- Passionate about business development and promoting a brand/ service, relishing the buzz of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Not afraid of the unknown, you will enjoy finding creative solutions to barriers that stand in the way of success.
- Strong IT skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
One of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to deliver the highest standards of love and trust in our profession and to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.