After a successful year, we are ready for a Relationship Executive to join us on our journey to dominate the healthcare sector! We are seeking individuals who are experienced in Account Management, Business Development and/or Sales who are eager to exceed targets and expectations.
Job title: Relationship Executive
Location: Dundee, DD1 1NU
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £25,000 PA
- Excellent bonus potential of up to £5,000 PA
- 'Perks at Work', giving you access to 1000's of discounts at high street stores
- Pension Scheme
- myHealthPlan - Healthcare cash plan
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
This is a fast-paced and diverse role that will enable you to utilise your communication skills, and also develop your account management and relationship building experience.
You'll be working closely with the Business Centre Manager to identify new business opportunities; developing strong, long-lasting relationships with both clients and healthcare staff. You'll be the first point of contact in branch so would be demonstrating first-class customer service whilst achieving business objectives and targets.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Fully understand your client's business and ensure their ongoing needs are met
- Proactively seek new opportunities and cultivate business relationships
- Use bespoke software systems to co-ordinate staff bookings
- Support Healthcare staff recruitment
- Ensure healthcare staff feel engaged and valued, manage their training needs and encourage and support them to develop and expand their skills and knowledge.
- Proactively seek feedback, identify where we can improve and drive positive change.
- 3 years experience within a client focused, target driven role.
- Someone who thrives within a busy, fast paced role and can adapt to shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and a naturally engaging personality.
- Passionate about business development and promoting a brand/service, relishing the buzz of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Not afraid of the unknown, you will enjoy finding creative solutions to barriers that stand in the way of success.
- Strong IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.