We have a fantastic opportunity for a Relationship Executive to join our ambitious and friendly team covering our Hampshire & Dorset location. If you have experience working in an account management role, we would be interested in speaking to you.
Job title: Relationship Executive
Location: Hampshire & Dorset and blended working - Partly in branch and part from home.
*You must be within traveling distance of one of the above branch.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £25,000 PA + Bonus potential
Recognised for our ongoing commitment to our staff, we have recently been awarded silver status accreditation for Investors in People. We really believe in creating a great working environment and valued workforce at Newcross Healthcare by supporting your personal development.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- Excellent bonus potential up to £8,000
- MyHealthPlan - Healthcare cash plan
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- 10X Reward scheme - recognising those who exceed expectations
- Pension scheme
- 28 days inclusive of bank holiday and an extra 5 days after one year of service!
- With our 'Perks at Work' scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
You will play a pivotal role in the continuous growth of your branch and support the Business centre manager. Your primary responsibilities is to strengthen our new and existing relationships with both our healthcare workforce and clients through effective engagement, first class customer service and solid account management.
- Fully understand your client's business and ensure their ongoing needs are met.
- Continuously build business relationships and promote the unique benefits that Newcross can offer.
- Use bespoke software systems to co-ordinate staff bookings.
- Ensure healthcare staff feel engaged and valued, manage their training needs and encourage and support them to develop and expand their skills and knowledge.
- Proactively seek feedback, identify where we can improve and drive positive change.
- 3 years experience within a client focused, target driven role.
- Someone who thrives within a busy, fast paced role and can adapt to shifting priorities.
- Top notch communication skills and a naturally engaging personality.
- Passionate about building rapport and promoting a brand/ service, relishing the buzz of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Not afraid of the unknown, you will enjoy finding creative solutions to barriers that stand in the way of success.
- Strong IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
Working from home - You must have a home office set up to be able to work from home.