Newcross Healthcare's journey began almost 25 years ago, since then we've expanded our branch network across the UK, innovated and developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers, employing over 9000 healthcare staff and leading the way within our sector.
So… will you come and join us on our journey?
Job title: Relationship Executive - Devon and Somerset
Location: Remote / Home based with some travel to local branches
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £25,000 PA basic salary + bonus potential of £8,000 PA
- 'Perks at Work', giving you access to 1000's of discounts at high street stores
- Pension Scheme
- Medicash - Healthcare cash plan
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
This is a fast-paced and diverse role that will enable you to use and develop your communication, relationship building and problem solving skills.
You'll be working as part of a close knit team building strong relationships with existing clients as well as helping to identify new business opportunities; developing strong, long-lasting relationships with both clients and healthcare staff. You'll be the first point of contact within the branch therefore first-class customer service skills are a must along with a positive and motivated attitude to ensure business objectives and targets are met.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Fully understand your client's business and ensure their ongoing needs are met
- Proactively seek new opportunities and cultivate business relationships
- Use bespoke software systems to co-ordinate staff bookings
- Support Healthcare staff recruitment
- Ensure healthcare staff feel engaged and valued, manage their training needs and encourage and support them to develop and expand their skills and knowledge.
- Proactively seek feedback, identify where we can improve and drive positive change.
- 3 years experience within a client focused, KPI driven role.
- Someone who thrives within a busy, fast paced role and can adapt to shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and a naturally engaging personality.
- Passionate about business development and promoting a brand/service, relishing the buzz of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Not afraid of the unknown, you will enjoy finding creative solutions to barriers that stand in the way of success.
- Strong IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.