Senior Care Assistant
Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross are looking to recruit Senior Care Assistants to work across Bedford and the surrounding suburbs through our local branch.
You will find our Milton Keynes branch on Bond Avenue, just off the A5.
A Senior Care Assistant is responsible for assisting our service users with their daily activities whilst promoting well-being and quality of life of each patient you care for.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deeper knowledge of the caring role and team leader skills.
Learn with Newcross
As a Newcross Healthcare Worker you will have the chance to improve your skills through our free training programmes. Every month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
Meet our requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £15.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Flexible shifts - Pick your hours to fit in around you,
- A Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts
Video calling technology to enable you to attend your interview without leaving the house!
Get access to our 'same day pay' service via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
Apply now to find out more!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.