Senior Care Assistant
Take the next best step in your healthcare career!
As a Senior Care Assistant in Warrington and the surrounding areas, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive health and social care team to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.96, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays). All managed through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo!
You'll have at least 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is essential and you will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but not a requirement.
In addition to your excellence in care, you must be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.