Senior Care Assistant
Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
Newcross Healthcare have several flexible vacancies for Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to work full or part time hours in Warrington and the surrounding local suburbs.
We are looking for those who value our three core principles: trust, empathy and expertise. Does this sound like you?
Your New Care Role
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our caring philosophy, always with a person-centred focus, whilst promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
In this caring position your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will be playing an essential role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
An SVQ3 or equivalent is highly desirable for our senior care roles.
What We Can Offer You
- Salary of up to £15.09/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - Access 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work with access to around 30,000 discounts at high street shops
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays). Never have to worry about last minute expenses again with Flexi Pay!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role or environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need access to a Smart phone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
Gain New Skills
We offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop. These cover a range of topics including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people; we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer.
Meet Your Local Team - You will become part of our Chester branch who are based at 17 - 19 Boughton, close to the train station and Cathedral
How to Proceed - Submit an application online and a member of our recruitment team will give you a call.
Submit Your Application Now To Begin Your Newcross Journey!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.