Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Senior Care Assistant in Dundee and the surroundings, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team of health and social care workers supporting service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical requirements, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross will allow you to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Our new and innovative HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay puts you in control. Simply submit your timesheets through our app, and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £18.11, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Here's what we're looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- You will need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team
- The right to live and work in the UK
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.