Senior Care Assistant
Do you have a passion for care?
Our community of Care Assistants ensure our service users receive the highest standard of care and support at all times. This role involves working in a team to assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Since our first launch, 24 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Newcross benefits include:
- An hourly rate of up to £18.11, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
At Newcross Healthcare, we offer shifts that fit around your schedule and the ability to instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay even on weekends and bank holidays.
Acess to Flexi Pay!
This innovative feature gives our staff the opportunity to receive an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)