Care Assistant - Senior HCA Shifts
Want to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Senior Care Assistants to care and support our service users living in Elgin, Forres and the surrounding areas.
Why work with us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
The caring role
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will provide assistance to our service users with various important tasks. You will support them with personal care, daily living tasks, meal preparation, washing, clinical requirements and a set of additional responsibilities.
Furthermore, you will have a deeper knowledge of the caring position and be comfortable leading a team of carers.
Flexi Pay enables you to submit your timesheets before 5pm and access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £17.56/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Permanent contract with flexible hours
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Perks at Work employee discount scheme
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Free dedicated training programmes earned through credits as you work
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Our friendly Inverness team is located in 16 Bank Street, just walking distance from Inverness train station!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.