Care Assistant - Senior HCA Shifts
Carers like you make a difference!
As a Senior Care Assistant in Elgin, Forres and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. You will be responsible for supporting our service users with various tasks such as personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Flexi Pay enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through our HealthForceGo® app even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £18.77, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. An SVQ3 or equivalent is highly desirable for our senior care roles. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.