Senior Care Assistant
Do you have a passion for care?
As a Senior Care Assistant in Crieff, Comrie and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will include supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services required. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £17.72, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
With our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff is able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.