Care Assistant - Senior HCA Shifts
Are you ready for a new care experience?
Join Newcross today as a Senior Care Assistant in Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the surrounds, where you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. Your responsibilities will vary, including following care plans, assisting residents with their food and drink, aiding with personal care, clinical needs and getting them involved in social activities. You'll become a vital member of a friendly health and social care team and have the flexibility to choose when you work and when you get paid!
Does this sound like you?
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- SSSC registration (or you'll need to commit to registering before joining our team)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £18.46, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it
- Free PVG and uniform
Healthcare staff have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. It even includes weekends and bank holidays!