Care Assistant - Senior HCA Shifts
Are you proud to care?
As a Senior Care Assistant in Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. No two days will be the same, and you'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills along the way. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers.
- An hourly rate of up to £18.46, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Free ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it
- Free PVG and uniform
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You'll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!