Senior Care Assistant
We are looking for carers like you!
At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area. On top of competitive pay and a fantastic package of workplace perks, you'll be able to see the difference you make to the people you care for.
As a Senior Care Assistant in North Walsham, Stalham, Aylsham, Cromer, Sheringham and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for aiding with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical requirements, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. No two days will be the same, and you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills along the way.
You choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! The only thing you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £15.96 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our ideal applicant for this role will be a driver.