Senior Care Assistant
At Newcross, we truly care about our people. Join us today.
As a Senior Care Assistant in North Walsham, Stalham, Aylsham, Cromer, Sheringham and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like supporting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, making up beds, washing, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Perks of joining our team
- An hourly rate of up to £15.11 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
It is highly desirable that you are a driver for this role.
Flexi Pay enables healthcare staff to choose when they get paid! All they simply need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.