Senior Care Assistant
Do you enjoy caring for other people? Join us now!
As a Care Assistant in North Walsham, Stalham, Aylsham, Cromer, Sheringham and the surrounding areas of Norfolk , you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, from aiding our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. But ultimate the aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team, with a group of health and social care professionals.
Requirements for the job
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Free specialised training programs
- Competitive hourly rates, with a guaranteed minimum of hours and flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can decide when you want to be paid. Submit timesheets digitally and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift instantly (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
Apply now and you can start within a week!