Senior Care Assistant
At Newcross, we truly care about our people. Join us today.
As a Senior Care Assistant in North Walsham, Stalham, Aylsham, Cromer, Sheringham and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. If you're a caregiving expert wanting to work for a company that's ahead of the curve, then don't hesitate - apply today!
You'll form as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development. Drivers are highly desirable for the role.Will be responsible for assisting service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, supporting with social integration activities and any additional services that may be required.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.96 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Free DBS and uniform
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
What is Flexi Pay?
Have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you complete them (even on weekends and bank holidays)! All managed via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Must have access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Ideally, you will need to be a driver to apply for this role.