Senior Care Assistant
Can you provide exceptional care to those in need?
As a Senior Care Assistant in North Walsham, Stalham, Aylsham, Cromer, Sheringham and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for daily. Your main duties will include following care plans, meal preparation, and assisting service users with social activities.
We're an inclusive employer, and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle.
What you'll need
To join us at Newcross, you'll need to be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years. Experience in moving and handling and personal care is a must. We also expect all of our health and social care professionals to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our handy app, HealthForceGo.The right to work in the UK is a must.
Our ideal applicant for this role will be a driver.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo, to access Flexi Pay!
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £15.96 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs