Senior Care Assistant
Are you proud to change lives?
As a Senior Care Assistant in North Walsham, Stalham, Aylsham, Cromer, Sheringham and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by a supportive team of health and social care workers. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, washing, social activities and any other services required.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
What we require
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Our healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw and advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Advantages of working with Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £15.11 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs