Senior Care Assistant
Sheffield, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Up to £15.65/hr
Take the next best step in your healthcare career today!
As a Senior Care Assistant in Sheffield, Barnsley and the surroundings, you’ll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You will become a valued member of your healthcare team, with responsibilities that include assisting service users with personal care, clinical needs, meal preparation and social integration activities.
At Newcross, we love to see you succeed and want to encourage you along the way. We have an array of employee perks on offer, as well as ongoing training opportunities to help you progress in your career.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £15.65, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Access to Newcross World, where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay is our unique perk which allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets via our HealthForceGo app to qualify.
What we're looking for
You’ll have at least 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
If you’re passionate about helping people and would like to work for an employer offering market-leading benefits, then you should apply today.