Senior Care Assistant
Are you looking for a new role with true flexibility around when you work?
As a Senior Care Assistant in Blairgowrie, Meigle and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. Your responsibilities will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months of paid experience under your belt, along with experience of moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Healthcare staff have the ability to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £18.11, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support