Senior Care Assistant
Are you looking for new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant in Blairgowrie, Meigle and the surrounds? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Senior Care Assistants in Blairgowrie, Meigle and the surrounds. This part-time Care assistant role comes with a competitive hourly rate of up to £17.72, including holiday pay, and you can go from candidate to active (earning) employee in 48 hours.
As an essential Care Assistant, you will be part of a company that takes a holistic, people-centred approach to care. If you were already working with us as a healthcare Care assistant, these are some of the things you would have achieved this week:
- Ensured that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest
- Played an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
To apply, you will need to have worked for at least three months experience in a professional care role. Ideally, you'll have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, but if you don't, they can help you catch up with our eLearning materials. You'll be assisting service users with a variety of daily living activities. The right to work in the UK is a must and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
Your healthcare benefits will include:
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
To apply for this Senior Care Assistant job in Blairgowrie, Meigle and the surrounds, please contact us today! Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!