Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to make a difference?
At Newcross, we're a forward-thinking health and social care employer, offering a truly flexible alternative to our competitors in the industry. We'll empower you to choose when you work, when you get paid, and provide you with the tools and resources you need to progress in your career.
As a Senior Care Assistant in Blairgowrie, Meigle and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. You will be responsible for assisting with a variety of daily living activities including personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
We have an exciting HealthForceGo® app feature named Flexi Pay, that allows healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £17.72, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.