Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Senior Care Assistant in Coventry and the surrounds, you’ll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
- A competitive remuneration of £15.11 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
You’ll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don’t yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You’ll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.