Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Senior Care Assistant in Coventry and the surrounds, you’ll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
- A competitive remuneration of £15.11 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
You’ll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You’ll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you’ve displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You’ll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.