Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Senior Care Assistant in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team to support with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Perks will include
- An hourly rate of up to £17.72, including holiday pay
- Receive 50% of your pay the same day you work a shift with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You will need to be SSSC registered or must be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay is an exciting HealthForceGo® app feature that gives healthcare staff the chance to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!