Senior Care Assistant
Could you be the next caregiver to our service users?
As a Senior Care Assistant in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounds, you'll be a real people's person who loves bringing smiles to people's faces. Each shift will vary, but your main duties will include providing support with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed. You will also support and work with a team of amazing health and social care workers.
What you must have
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join us.
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift instantly (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £18.11, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Free uniform and PVG check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs