Senior Care Assistant
Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
As a Senior Care Assistant in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll be providing support with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that gives our healthcare staff the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £18.11, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Free uniform and PVG check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.