Senior Care Assistant
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
As a Senior Care Assistant in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to be a great companion to the people you care for. You will be responsible for supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities, dressing up, making up beds and any other services needed. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff instant access to up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
What will I benefit from?
- An hourly rate of up to £17.72, including holiday pay
- Receive 25% of your pay the same day you work a shift with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
What will I need?
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.You will need to be SSSC registered or must be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.