Senior Care Assistant
Join Newcross for a rewarding career with a forward-thinking employer
As a Senior Care Assistant in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services required.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
Perks will include
- An hourly rate of up to £17.72, including holiday pay
- Receive 50% of your pay the same day you work a shift with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.You will need to be SSSC registered or must be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Flexi Pay is an app feature that gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and you can start within a week!