Senior Care Assistant
Our local Swansea branch is located at Barquentine House on Quay West near the Swansea city centre.
Are you looking for a senior caring position?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Senior Care Assistants to care and support our service users living across Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with various needs and requirements. You will assist them with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
Applicants will be expected to have deep knowledge and understanding of the caring role thereby enabling them to successfully lead a team of carers.
Our HealthForceGo® app allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £16.73/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why join Newcross?
- Flexible full time and part time hours to choose from
- Perks at Work scheme - 30,000 discounts available throughout high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs all earned through credits as you work
What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.