Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking for a flexible position that will fit around your studies?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Student Nurses to work as Care Assistants, providing care and support to our service users living in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will care and support service users with a variety of needs. You will actively assist with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed or required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Flexi Pay is our innovative 'same day pay' service that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible hours with a range of shifts to choose from
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Aberdeen team
Our Aberdeen branch is located in Scotland's third largest city, you will be able to find it in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact!
If you cannot apply online, please call us 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.