Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you carer wanting to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Bath, you'll be the person that will bring a smile to our service users' day and make a difference in their lives. You will ensure that they are comfortable at all times and ensure that they receive assistance with their food and drink, they feel integrated within their local community and they receive the highest quality of care.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our HealthForceGo® app gives healthcare staff the flexibility to choose when they want to get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets and instantly receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- A competitive remuneration of £13.63 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Perks at Work discount scheme available
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development and the ability to forge your own career path
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Join our friendly and supportive community. Apply today!