Student Nurse: Care Assistant
You have the opportunity to change someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Student Nurses to work as Care Assistants caring for our service users living in Bath and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be able to provide care and support to our service users with various life-enhancing tasks. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services that will enable them to live as independently as possible.
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Work with Newcross!
With us you can benefit from a range of flexible full time and part time hours, a Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose you and free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work.
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in various high street retailers
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift on the same day
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Our HealthForceGo® app gives healthcare staff the opportunity to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift through our 'same day pay' service by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will joining our lovely team based in Bath which provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region. Our Bath Branch is located a short distance away from the city centre.
Submit your application now and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch soon
Join us today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.