Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you ready to be supported in growing your healthcare career?
We are on the lookout for eager Student Nurses to join the Newcross team as Care Assistants in Bristol, Nailsea, Keynsham, Stoke Gifford, Portishead, Avonmouth, Yate and the surrounds. You'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings.
You will have a range of duties, including assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans, involving them in social activities, and any other tasks required. You'll work as part of a dedicated team and benefit from ongoing opportunities to develop your career.
To thrive in this role, you will need to be a people person through and through. We also require you to have a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past three years and the right to live and work in the UK.
Experience in moving and handling clients and personal care are a must. You will also need a smart device with internet access to arrange your shifts and submit timesheets via our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential.
Perks of the job
* A competitive remuneration of up to £13.74 per hour, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Manage your payments with Flexi Pay, and get instant access to your wages (up to 50%) after completing a shift and submitting your timesheet. This unique employee perk includes weekends and bank holidays.