Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you proud to care?
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Bristol, Nailsea, Keynsham, Stoke Gifford, Portishead, Avonmouth, Yate and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with a range of life-enhancing tasks. You will be supporting them with personal care tasks, dressing, washing, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of the existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £13.74 per hour, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Our in-app Flexi Pay feature, giving you access to 25% of your pay the same day you work a shift
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
What we require
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.