Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Work with us!
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Canterbury and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll be actively supporting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
With Flexi Pay, you choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll have at least 3 months of paid care experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.