Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking to enhance your care career?
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistan in Canterbury and the surrounding areas, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
Exclusive Newcross perks
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Requirements for the job
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Discover Flexi Pay!
This exclusive app feature gives our healthcare staff the freedom to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.