Student Nurse: Care Assistant
We want you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Canterbury, you will ensure that our service users receive dedicated care throughout a range of establishments within the areas. Your assistance will be required with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You will also have the opportunity to benefit from flexible shift patterns by simply setting your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®.
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that gives you the ability to choose when you want to get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through the app and access up to 50% of the value of your shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
What will I need?
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
What will I benefit from?
- An hourly rate of up to £11.78, including holiday pay
- The option of same day pay
- Free uniform and free DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to choose from
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
If you're looking for true flexibility and control over when you work and when you get paid, then look no further.