Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Same day pay and rewarding training programmes!
Our local branch are located at St. Andrew's House, Station Road East, near Canterbury East train station
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting Student Nurses to take on the role of a Care Assistant to provide the highest quality of care and support to our service users in Canterbury and the surrounding areas.
Meet Your Local Branch
Our local branch are located at St. Andrew's House, Station Road East, near Canterbury East train station.
You will support our service users in their daily lives and ensure that you help them with personal care tasks, integration within their community, any clinical needs required and any other additional services needed.
Never worry about pay day again when you can get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
Free Training Courses
Take advantage of a comprehensive range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These programs will enable you to develop your skill set and will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
Our Essential Requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the past 12 months, or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need to have access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your study schedule
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call - you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
Click apply and start your Newcross journey today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.