Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you a Student Nurse looking for a flexible job to suit your needs? Then join us!
As a Student Nurse, you'll join our dedicated healthcare team as a Care Assistant in Coventry and the surrounding areas. You'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. While working in various establishments in your area, you will follow care plans and assist with personal care tasks.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free uniform and DBS
What is Flexi Pay?
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). All managed via our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
Does this sound like you?
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. Student Nurses must also have completed at least one nurse placement and require 2 references, one from their Uni and one from the placement.
You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.