Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Make a difference with us!
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Dundee and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive health and social care team to support with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
What you'll benefit from
- A competitive remuneration of £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Free specialised training programs
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK
- Completed 1 placement and obtain 2 references, one from university and one from a placement
- SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Apply now and you can start within a week!