Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking for new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant or Support Worker in South Devon or South Dorset? Newcross Healthcare is seeking part-time Care Assistants in Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton, Sidmouth, Axminster, Lyme Regis and the surrounding areas. The roles come with a competitive hourly rate of £13.19, including holiday pay.
As a Care Assistant working for Newcross Healthcare, you will be part of a company that views takes a holistic, people-centred approach to care.
If you were already working with us as a community Care Assistant, these are some of the things you would have achieved this week:
- Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities and any additional services that are required
- Delivered person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plans
- Assisted the nurses and other health and social care workers in the friendly team
To apply, you will need to have worked for at least three months in a similar care worker or healthcare assistant role (perhaps in the NHS). You will need a valid Moving and Handling certificate, and if you don't have one, we can support you in acquiring it during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for their skills and commitment, Care Assistants will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
To apply for one of these Care Assistant jobs in Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton, Sidmouth, Axminster and Lyme Regis, contact us today!