Student Nurse: Care Assistant
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
At Newcross, we offer the best employee benefits package in the healthcare industry, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £13.74, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
Do you have what it takes?
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
If this sounds like the Care Assistant role for you, and you have the right experience and dedicated commitment to caring, we want to hear from you. Rest assured, in this time of COVID-19, any interviews will be online or via phone for your safety.