Student Nurse: Care Assistant
As a Care Assistant in Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
Are you raring to go? Apply today and become an active employee within 48 hours. To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holiday! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
Working for Newcross gives you a range of exciting benefits including:
- An hourly rate of up to £13.41 including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
If you think variety is the spice of life and enjoy building great relationships with colleagues and service users, then a career in care at Newcross would suit you.